If you have any comments or suggestions about our products, please contact us
- TEL: +86-371-65669681
SICOMA MEO Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- supply Ability:15 Sets per Month
- Port:Qingdao, Shanghai or others
- Feature:Strong anti-overloaded ability and low noise of SICOMA twin-shaft concrete mixer make reliable operation.
- Technical data
Brief Introduction of SICOMA MEO Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer:
SICOMA MEO twin shaft concrete mixer is one type of SICOMA twin shaft concrete compulsory concrete cement mixer, which mainly consists of tank system, mixing system, driving system, seal lubricating system, discharge system and electrical system. The twin horizontal shafts rotate in high speed, produce convection, thus the mixing process of aggregate, water, cement and additive is finished. SICOMA MEO twin shaft compulsory concrete mixer is mainly used to mix powder and granular inertia materials. And as one of SICOMA twin-shaft concrete mixers, SICOMA MEO twin shaft concrete mixer is widely used for mixing commercial concrete, premixed concrete, and precast concrete, etc. With much higher performance than other mixers, SICOMA twin shafts forced concrete mixer is suitable for all large-and middle-sized concrete projects.
Characteristics of SICOMA MEO Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer:
1. SICOMA Concrete twin shaft mixer is equipped with multiple shaft seal protection device. 2. It is equipped with manual lubricating oil pump. 3. It can be equipped with 380V AC electric lubricating oil pump and mixer monitoring system. 4. Strong anti-overloaded ability and low noise of SICOMA twin-shaft concrete mixer make reliable operation. 5. With convenience to maintain and reasonable price of spare parts, SICOMA twin shaft compulsory mixers are cost-effective. 6. As for capacity, there are 0.75 m3~3.0m3 for options.
Working principle of SICOMA MEO Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer:
When the power is on, SICOMA twin shaft cement mixer’s driving system (including mixing motor, driving belt, coupling, gear box, connection set, chrysanthemum shaft, and chrysanthemum set, etc) reduces its high rotation speed to low speed, and the power is passed to two mixing shafts by chrysanthemum shaft and set. This power takes two parallel twin shafts rotating in diverse directions. The direction is clockwise when the shaft head turns to the right of heads or ends; the direction is counterclockwise when it turns to the left. Thus, materials will be mixed evenly and perfectly in short time.
Related ProductsLearn More
- not find related Information
Leave us a message
If you have a question about our products, we'd like to hear from you.Rest assured we won't share your name, address or phone number with anyone. We're passionate about our company and want to help any way we can. Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us.
Email:  email@example.com Tel: +86-371-65669681